In compliance with the Law 34/2002, of 11 July on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), please be advised of the following:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.marysol.org is an internet domain owned by KURHOTEL MAR Y SOL, S.L. with registered offices at Avda. Ámsterdam, nº 8, 38650 Los Cristianos, Arona, (province of SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE) and tax identity code B38379681. The company is listed on the Companies Register of Santa Cruz de Tenerife under Volume 1201, Folio 172, Page TF-10447, Entry nº 6.
For the purposes of this document, the contact telephone number is (+34) 922 75 05 40, the fax (+34) 922 75 28 83 and the contact e-mail address email@example.com
This Legal Notice regulates the use of said domain.
Moreover, KURHOTEL MAR Y SOL S.L. indicates that the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use may be modified without prior notice.
2. Conditions of use
The User agrees to provide truthful, precise and complete data on his or her identity in the sections in which registration is required to access them. The User also agrees to keep the personal data that may be provided to the domain owner up to date and, therefore, is solely responsible for any untruths or inaccuracies made.
Any minors must obtain the permission of their parents, guardians or legal representatives to be able to access the services provided. KURHOTEL MAR Y SOL S.L. is not responsible for any inaccurate or false data regarding this matter.
This Portal may only be used for legal purposes and, therefore, the user must make licit and honest use of the Portal in line with the General Conditions of Use, and not use the services of the Portal to carry out activities that infringe Spanish law, morality and public order. The user assumes all responsibilities for damages and losses relating to the owner of the domain or third parties that may arise from illegal or non-permitted practices, including but not limited to:
- Any manipulation or alteration of this site without the prior consent of the owner of the domain, the latter assuming no responsibility that may arise from said manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Any action that might damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the Portal and the services and/or prevent normal use and utility by Users.
- To introduce and/or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malware, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of its nature, that may cause damage to the Portal, to any of the services, or to any asset (physical or logical) of the information systems belonging to the owner of the domain.
- Infringe third-party rights to privacy, image rights, data protection rights, rights to secrecy during communications, and intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Hide or falsify the source of e-mail messages.
- Use false identities, impersonate the identity of others when using the Portal or when using any of the services.
- Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the contents of this site, except where authorisation has been given by the owner of the domain or where legally authorised to do so.
- ransfer the User names and passwords to unauthorised third parties.
In general, the owner of the domain is free from responsibility for any damage and loss that may arise from use of the website and any damage and loss arising from a breach of intellectual and industrial property rights by users and/or a lack of veracity, accuracy, and currency of the contents, nor may it be held responsible for interruptions in the service, inadequate operations or an impossibility to access the service.
The owner of the domain shall not be responsible for any damages and losses caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that could alter the User’s computer system.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics, is the property of the provider or, where applicable, shall have a licence or express authorisation from the authors.
Regardless of their purpose, the total or partial reproduction, use, operation, distribution and commercialisation in all cases requires prior, written authorisation by the owner of the domain.
The user agrees not to take any action against the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The provider expressly authorises third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website and, in all cases, must redirect to the main website of the provider.
As the owner of this website, KURHOTEL MAR Y SOL S.L. declares that it uses automated information collection procedures to save the registration data of Users visiting its website.
to access our cookies policy
4. Data protection
You can consult our personal data protection policy in the following section.
5. Applicable law
These Conditions shall be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish law.